Electronic Control System
This system is designed for the motorization of a RC Combat vehicle. It is designed to work with a RX/TX (not included). The price was just increased to account for the increased cost on the two high amp ESC (Electronic Speed Controllers)
Two 12V Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Scooter Batteries UB12180 (not included) are recommended for this system. The batteries weigh 23 lbs. The electric wiring of the batteries is 6-gauge and two battery holder/straps are included.
- Motor Electronic Speed Controllers (2 3/4" x 2" each): TWO high Performance Speed Controllers (ESC) feed a variable input to the powerful motors. This new generation "Brushed DC Control" features "Synchronous Sign Magnitude Rectification", and improved efficiency at stall (less requirement for heat sink).
- Mixer (2" x 1 1/16"): The mixer allows running both motor controllers with "one stick" on the radio. It includes fail safe on signal loss, selectable tank mixing algorithm or pass through behavior, and LED feedback
- Fuse Block (4" x 3.5"): 6-slotfuse block to protect the DC controllers from Amps overload. The Fuse block has a cover protection, and a main bolt connector.
- E-Switch: These large vehicles require an Emergency Switch, often located on the back of the vehicle.
- Hardware: Battery holders, various gauge wires, end connectors, and quick connect/disconnects.
Click on image to view larger photo