EACH SPROCKETS INCLUDES
- Solid 2" Aluminum Hub with 5/8" hole.
- Layers of 12-gauge plates to replicate the looks of the Sherman sprocket
- Thirteen short bolts to connect outer teeth plate with central ring.
- 3/16" keyway, with set-screws
- Two 12-gauge sprockets with 13-teeth
- Eight 8-32 Bolts across hub.
This full sprocket is made for the TTMS Motorization System shaft of 5/8" with Keyway. The keyway will allow no scratching of the shaft by the set screw, for easy removal of the sprocket, but also allow full width contact between the shaft and the hub.