Thirty Two plastic Road Wheels (late type) for Tiger I RC Version
- 32 Plastic Road Wheels filled with Resin
- 4-40 bolts and nuts
- 16 Single and 8 Double Steel Rings
- Aluminum Spacers, 3 types for the interleaved wheels
- 32 bushings
Also available in the RC Tiger I Sub-Systems:
- ABS Body RC Tiger I with Turret
- Resin/Plastic Accessories, including Tracks
- Inner Metal Shell
- Suspension System including Idler
- 36 Road Wheels filled with resin & steel rings & aluminum spacers
- RC Drive Sprocket
- TTMS Motorization
- TTRS 12" Turret Rotation
- Dual Control System (Turret Rotation/Gun Elevation)
- ECS Control System (lead batteries - LiPo system available)
Tiger 1 Late Roadwhels
Posted by Glenn Chapman on May 21st 2017
Everything required was included with the kit,which comprised of a full set of rdwheels already filled with resin,all the steel reinforcing discs,bushs and fasteners.
I haven't assembled these yet as I'm still in the hull build at the moment,but having the Rdwhels already filled with resin will save a lot of time and mess.
I only have one very minor complaint in that some of the zip lok backs had been torn open in transport fortunately nothing was lost (they really know how to seal a box!).
I highly recommend this kit if your updating an old kit like I'm doing.